Truly tip: Add some mashed banana to the pancake batter for a tastier pancake.
- Turn on Grill to preheat. Place all of the rashers onto the grill tray.
- Make the batter for the pancakes – place 100g of plain flour in a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour and add 1 egg. Beat the egg and slowly incorporate the flour.
- Add 125ml of milk gradually until the flour, egg and milk have combined into a smooth thick batter.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a non-stick Pan, when hot tip out any residue oil.
- Place the grill tray under the grill and cook the rashers until crisp turning occasionally.
- Add 4 large table spoonfuls of batter to the pan, allow to set and brown on one side before carefully turning. Repeat until all of the batter is used.
- When the rashers are cooked break them up into medium size pieces.
- Place 2 pancakes on each plate and put some of the crispy maple rashers on top.
- Liberally pour over the maple syrup and Enjoy!