Hearty Honey Roasted Vegetables with Truly Irish Sausages
Truly tip: For a more flavoursome dish mix the honey and oil with some garlic and parsley – shake well and pour over the vegetables before roasting them.
- Preheat Oven to 180 °C / Gas Mark 4-5
- Clean, peel and slice potatoes approx 1 cm thick.
- Clean, peel and chop vegetables into 3cm lengths, slice red onion thinly.
- Half the cherry tomatoes.
- Place vegetables on a cooking tray and drizzle with oil and honey and place in oven to cook for 30 – 40 minutes.
- Grill sausages for 8-10 minutes.
- After approx 25 minutes add the cooked sausages on top of the vegetables and roast for a further 5-8 minutes.
- To serve plate up and garnish with basil.
- Serve hot and enjoy!