Truly tip: Try this using Feta Cheese instead of parmesan.
- Clean and chop tomato into slices.
- Wash Lettuce
- Clean and dice pepper
- Chop Sundried tomatoes into small pieces
- Preheat grill and place 4 smoked rashers grill tray.
- Place the grill tray under the grill and cook the rashers until crisp turning occasionally.
- In a small bowl, mix the peppers sundried tomatoes and pine nuts.
- To serve layer the bottom of each bowl with the mixed lettuce leaves, top with the pepper and sundried tomatoes mix.
- Chop us the rashers and add on top of the salad.
- Finally, grate some parmesan cheese on top.