Truly Irish Strawberry Granola Moose
Truly tip: Try adding some Kiwi Fruit for a more authentic taste.
- Clean and quarter strawberries.
- Softly whip cream
- Put cream cheese and icing sugar into a large bowl & squeeze in a little lemon juice.
- Beat with a wooden spoon until creamy and smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream and add in strawberries until the mixture is streaky pink.
- Add another drizzle of lemon juice and mix gently.
- Spoon a little mousse at end of glass.
- Add a layer of Truly Irish Granola.
- Add a layer of sliced strawberry
- Repeat steps 1-3 to continue layering process.
- Leave to chill for approx 1 hour.
- Garnish with strawberries on top and sprinkle of Granola.
- Serve with shortbread.