Truly tip: Try grilling the tomatoes and adding a little of spicy BBQ sauce for an extra kick.
- Clean and chop tomato into slices.
- Wash Rocket
- Chop 2 slices off the black pudding
- Preheat grill and place 2 smoked rashers & pudding slices onto grill tray.
- Heat oil in a pan
- Place the grill tray under the grill and cook the rashers & pudding until crisp, turning occasionally.
- Cut open the bap and toast lightly. Place rocket in the bun.
- Fry egg in the pan and then place on top of the rocket.
- Once cooked add in the pudding and the rashers. Finally add in the tomatoes.